I would like to warn others so hopefully this does not happen to anyone else.I brought my wife's Porsche Cayenne to Porsche Town Motors in Englewood, NJ to get a routine service.

While they were road testing our vehicle they hit another vehicle. Thank G-d everyone is OK however, Town Motors has now completely screwed us! They have had our vehicle for 4 weeks now and even though they promised to take care of ALL of the body damage they have in fact made it even worse! They have performed one of the worst paint jobs I have ever seen with drip marks all over the vehicle.

The company has been rude and I have multiple emails and photographs proving that they have continuously lied to us. I now have no other choice but to file a lawsuit against them. We are hiring a top litigation attorney to represent us in this case. I have already filed a formal complaint with the New Jersey Attorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau and the Division of Consumer Affairs.

I have also begin contacting my personal contacts at major news and media outlets. I plan to utilizing my social media followers to post about this horrific experience and I will also soon be creating a website dedicated to this horrible experience. The lack of service that Porsche/Town Motors has provided during this ordeal has in fact been disrespectful to my wife and myself.

We were once long standing customers of Town Motors and they are truly a disgrace to the Porsche luxury brand.The integrity of this dealership has been compromised beyond repair and we find it appalling that they feel this is acceptable behavior and representation of the Porsche luxury brand.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of porsche car from Town Motors Porsche Englewood Nj and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Town Motors Porsche Englewood Nj to "repair my vehicle".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Town Motors Porsche Englewood Nj for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Town Motors Porsche Englewood Nj?

Comments